WELBRO Building Corporation has an upcoming opportunity for a Project Superintendent with education project experience (K-12) in Central Florida. This role will oversee the activities of field staff and subcontractors to ensure the construction processes are executed in a timely, safe, and cost-effective manner. Responsible for overseeing the planning and execution of construction efforts in coordination with Sr. Project Manager, Assistant Superintendents, and Project Engineers. Coordinates the day-to-day scheduling, production, and procurement of materials, manpower, and equipment for all work on the project. Ensure compliance with safety management program, environmental requirements and quality standards. Effectively represent WELBRO when interfacing with project stakeholders including the Owner and Design team.
- Associates degree or equivalent years of technical training
- Ten (10) years experience in a supervisor role for a commercial general contractor
- Fifteen (15) years experience working on commercial building projects and education facilities; K-12 project experience required
- Excellent leadership skills with the ability to effectively manage field supervisors, craft employees, and subcontractors
- Well-rounded knowledge in all aspects of construction, but in-depth expertise in commercial buildings, craft activities, cost control, scheduling, and safety
- Proficient in technology project management software applications such as Primavera P6 and BIM 360
- Physical demands include occasionally lifting up to 50lbs
- Employee will occasionally come into contact with air contamination such as dust, fumes, and smoke.
- Thorough knowledge of OSHA standards and adheres to all safety regulations and procedures.
Submit resume and salary requirements via online application system. An offer will be contingent on passing a drug test. This position is eligible for WELBRO benefits package including medical, dental, life, LTD, HRA, FSA, ESOP, and 401(k). We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and maintain a Drug-Free Workplace.
Due to limited staff and high volume of inquiries, we regretfully are unable to verify receipt of resumes. It’s our policy not to utilize the services of Executive Search or Staffing firms of any kind. We thank you in advance for your consideration.